BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Unearthing virus spreads...


The good folks at Free Ebook Miners have posted the links to The Unearthing (which is still only seeded--if I have my terminology correct--at my friend WTL's site). The number of downloads of the book has been growing steadily and rapidly on a daily basis since I released it online. I don't have any official figures for the past couple of days, but the numbers are encouraging.

I'll be adding the Free Ebook Miners link to the list on the left shortly; managing the layout of this blog gets tedious but it is very near the top of my to-do list.

In other news, The Readers and Writers' Blog has serialized The Unearthing and has added Chapter 5 to the page they built for me.

If you're reading this blog because of The Unearthing, or got into The Unearthing through this blog, I thank you, and welcome!

I have to say, as glad as I am to be getting readers at long last (and hopefully generating one or two sales) for The Unearthing, it's a little strange to be talking about it so extensively again after a year and a half lull. I understand the concept of "hurry up and wait" but I didn't expect this.

But that's the great thing about this experiment: the results are completely unexpected, and an incredibly good learning process.

0 comments: