BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

THE EXPERIMENT PHASE TWO : MARKETING AND PRODUCT PLACEMENT


I recently recieved my first quarterly sales commission report and royalty cheque.
To say the numbers were disappointing would be an understatement of epic proportions.
However, thank you to those of you who have purchased copies.
Both of you.
Of course, owing to circumstances beyond my control, in which I was not able to fund my original marketing and sales plan and forced to focus on maintaining the bare necessities for survival, namely food, shelter and Internet access.
There is a Chinese dialect in which the words for crisis and opportunity are the same.
I am currently negotiating a distribution deal with a major coffee retailer, to give them the exclusive point-of-sale rights for "The Unearthing".
Wish me luck.
Better yet, get on Amazon.com and order a copy!!

0 comments: